How To Disable Facebook Account
1. Log into your Facebook account, and click the downward arrow on the leading blue bar.
2. Click Settings.
3. Choose General in the left-hand-side bar.
4. Click the Edit button on the right from where it states Manage Account.
5. You'll be asked to enter your password and a factor for leaving at the next stage.
6. Simply click shut off, and you're done.
Shutting off disables your profile and eliminates your name and photos from many things you've shared. There will still be some things noticeable to others, such as your name in other individuals's friends lists. It merely means individuals will not be able to browse for you or communicate with your profile.
If you're not 100% sure and wish to get back on Facebook, all you require to do is log in and your account will be totally brought back. If you decide to permanently delete your account, you can do so here. However, you will not ever be able to retrieve any of the info associated to your profile after you have actually done this, so back up any pictures or contacts you need beforehand.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Disable Facebook Account with your friends.