Hence, this application appears like an useful and hassle-free tool for staying connected with pals or relative. Nevertheless, while some users find Facebook Messenger helpful application, others complain that setup of other program is bothersome. Not so long ago it was enough to keep only one Facebook app, and now users are forced to set up another one in order to enjoy all social media's functions. Therefore, they have to use extra phone space.
How To Delete Messenger On Facebook
When setting up Messenger individuals also have to give the app permission to access the info associated to their contacts, SMS, phone, calendar, connection, place, photos and other files, video camera, microphone, Wi-Fi details, device ID, and many other details.
Officially, Facebook states that this info is necessary for offering better services and appropriate advertisements. However, you can discover many speculations and reports how this social network spies on users and how aggregated information may be used. We can not verify or reject these talks. However for those who are concerned about their personal privacy, we can assist to uninstall messenger from their phones.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger on Android
If you have an Android device and want to disable Facebook Messenger, you need to follow these actions:
1. Open Google Play
2. Browse for this application using the magnifying glass in the leading right corner. There you can type "Facebook Messenger".
3. Similarly, you can also access the "My Apps" list where you will discover all the apps you have actually set up on your phone. Go to "Settings and simply scroll down until you find the "Apps" section.
4. Once you have actually discovered the "Messenger" app, click the "Uninstall" button and validate that you wish to begin uninstalling this application. When ended up, you will see that the Facebook Messenger icon has vanished from your "Start" menu and if you also had it there.
If you do not wish to entirely erase the app but simply disable it, here's the best ways to do it.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger on iPhone
If you're looking for ways to uninstall Facebook Messenger from iPhone or iPad the process is easy:
1. Press the Messenger icon for a few seconds and enjoy it begin to shake and display a cross in the left corner.
2. Now, you'll just have to push it.
3. The app will be uninstalled.
How to Uninstall Facebook Messenger on a Windows Phone
Facebook Messenger also exists for Windows mobile phones, so if that's your OS, you need to do the following:
1. Go to the list of applications and press on Messenger.
2. Then, a type of popup menu with the "Uninstall" choice appears, then push it.
3. You need to respond to "Yes" to confirm you wish to erase this app and so totally uninstall Facebook Messenger for your Windows Phone.
Shut Off Facebook Messenger from your computer system
If you're also fed up of getting messages on your computer's Facebook messenger, then here's the best ways to deactivate it. You will not be able to erase it on the computer system entirely as the messaging function is not a different app, however part of the social media:
- Discover the chat bar at the right of your screen.
- Go to the "choices" symbol at the far right of the screen.
- Click on "Shut off chat".
- Pick if you desire your chat to be switched off for all your contacts or simply specific individuals.
If you want to check out similar posts to How To Delete Messenger On Facebook, we advise you browse around our Web category.