How To Delete All Photo On Facebook
1. Introduce the Facebook app on your Android gadget. You can discover the app icon on one of the screens or in the Apps menu.
2. Type your e-mail address into the "Email" field and the password into the "Password" field and tap "Log In" to log in to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Menu" icon-- the one with 3 horizontal white lines-- then tap "Photos" in the Apps section to navigate to the Photos area of your Facebook account.
4. Tap the "Albums" tab to see all albums and then tap the album which contains the image you want to delete.
5. Tap the picture you want to erase to view it and after that press or tap the "Menu" button on your Android phone to display the menu box.
6. Tap "Delete photo" and after that tap "Delete" to validate and erase the picture from the album. Tap "Cancel" if you wish to abort and keep the image.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Delete All Photo On Facebook. Many thanks.