How To Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an offense of our Statement of Rights and Obligations. All accounts must abide by the following policies:
- You should supply your real given name and last name. Impersonating anyone or anything is restricted.
- You are not enabled to create numerous accounts that exist solely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is a violation of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) created to represent stars, pets, ideas, or inanimate items are strictly restricted.
- Profiles (timelines) created for the purpose of spamming or bugging others are strictly forbidden.
Individuals on Facebook want to engage with their real pals and the people they know in the real life. Since fake accounts can harm the stability of this environment, they are not allowed to remain on the website.
It appears that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to enforce their policy about several accounts and fake profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Labels can be used as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine very first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).
So what happened? Well, I believe it is among 2 things-- either someone has actually reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the use of brand name names. Either method, I should have a caution first, prior to they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody has the ability to contact me by means of Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Supervisor, this is a major blow. It's been three hours since they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Till then, if you have to, you can contact me by means of Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or use comping nicknames-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll have to submit ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not think much of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily with your friends.