But before that it is very important to create your profile in such a manner that everybody will discover it attractiving and special. To do this, we suggest you to update stunning profile photo with remarkable Facebook cover.
The short article below will assist you to get detailed info about how Facebook Cover Picture can be uploaded for the initial time along with about ways to change it.
How To Change Your Cover Photo On Facebook
Some of the most essential attractions of a Facebook profile usage to be profile image and cover image. The cover photo use to be of larger size and it appears above your profile photo. In order to develop special effect on viewers, always prefer to upgrade distinct cover image for your Facebook profile and in case if you are running a service page then you have to stay more cautious.
Approach 1: Altering Your Facebook Cover Photo on Mobile
If you are using an Android phone, iPhone, Windows Mobile, or any mobile gadget, follow these actions to upgrade your cover photo through the Facebook mobile app.
1. Go to your phone's Home screen and look for the Facebook app.
2. Tap on the Menu button (an icon with 3 lines) at the right side of the screen. Take note that depending on your operating system and your Facebook app variation, the Menu button can be located either on the top or bottom part of the screen.
3. Tap on your name to go to your profile page.
4. Tap on the Edit button (video camera icon) under your current Facebook cover picture. Take note that there are 2 Edit buttons. One is for your cover picture, and the other one is for your profile image. Make sure that you click the Edit button for the cover image.
5. A list of possible actions will turn up. You can pick Upload Picture, Select Photo on Facebook, or Take a New 360 Image. For this tutorial's purposes, let's tap on the Select Picture on Facebook.
6. Choose a cover photo from your Facebook pictures.
7. A preview of how your profile with the picked picture as the cover photo is revealed. This is how the new photo is revealed on your mobile Facebook cover. Tap, hold and drag your cover picture to place it properly within the frame of your mobile screen.
8. Tap on the Save button.
9. Facebook will instantly revitalize. You have successfully altered your Facebook cover picture.
Keep in mind: If you do not like the method your cover image is positioned, you can utilize the same Modification Cover menu to either rearrange or remove your cover image. One of the perks about cover picture timeline of Facebook is that you can alter it as frequently as you desire.
Approach 2: Altering Your Facebook Cover Image Utilizing Desktop Internet Browser
To make sure you have the finest experience possible, we suggest utilizing the most up-to-date version of among the following internet browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Web Explorer
1. Open your preferred internet web browser.
2. Go to www.facebook.com. Enter your Email or Phone and Password then click the Log In button.
3. Go to your Facebook profile by clicking on your profile/name at the upper-right part of the screen.
4. You will be required to your profile page. Click the Cam icon to update cover photo.
5. The pop-up window will offer you 4 choices. These are as follows:
- Select from My Photos-- to pick photos you've currently added to Facebook
- Upload Image-- to select a cover image stored on your computer
- Rearrange-- to move your picture up, down, left or right
- Eliminate-- remove the existing cover photo
For guide functions, choose the Pick From My Pictures option. You can choose images that you have actually already contributed to Facebook.
6. Images in your Facebook account will pop-up. Tap on the picture that you wish to make as the cover picture.
7. Once you have chosen the very best cover image for you, you will be taken to your profile's preview with the chosen picture as the profile photo. Drag the image to reposition and click Conserve Modifications.
8. You have effectively changed your Facebook cover picture.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Change Your Cover Photo On Facebook. Many thanks.