How To Block Someone On Facebook Without Them Knowing
It's important to note this up front-- by blocking somebody you are not 100% entirely blocking definitely every perhaps interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook explains:
If you obstruct somebody, they will not be able to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or connect with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you presently have with a person you obstruct will be broken (for example, friendship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Keep in mind that obstructing somebody may not avoid all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass in other places on the Web.
It's likewise worth pointing out that when you obstruct somebody, not only will they not have the ability to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't have the ability to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. First off, check in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Personal privacy section of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the person you want to block in the Person field. Alternately, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email filed, but you'll need to understand precisely which email address they have actually connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you got in matches more than one individual, a list will appear showing all the possible matches. Locate the individual you want to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to eliminate this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the get rid of link next to the obstructed individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block Someone On Facebook Without Them Knowing with your friends.