How To Block Someone On Facebook Who Has Blocked You
It is essential to note this in advance-- by blocking somebody you are not 100% entirely obstructing absolutely every potentially interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook describes:
If you block someone, they will not have the ability to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or communicate with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you currently have with a person you block will be broken (for instance, relationship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Note that blocking someone may not avoid all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass somewhere else on the Internet.
It's likewise worth pointing out that when you obstruct somebody, not just will they not have the ability to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not have the ability to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, check in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Privacy area of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the person you wish to obstruct in the Person field. At the same time, you can enter their email address in the Email submitted, however you'll have to understand exactly which email address they have actually connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you went into matches more than one individual, a list will appear displaying all of the possible matches. Locate the person you desire to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to remove this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the eliminate link beside the obstructed individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block Someone On Facebook Who Has Blocked You with your friends.