How To Block Someone On Facebook Page
It's crucial to note this in advance-- by blocking somebody you are not 100% entirely blocking definitely every potentially interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook discusses:
If you obstruct someone, they will not be able to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or interact with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you presently have with a person you obstruct will be broken (for example, relationship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Note that obstructing somebody may not avoid all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass in other places on the Internet.
It's also worth mentioning that when you block someone, not only will they not be able to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't be able to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. Initially up, check in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Personal privacy section of your settings page.
3. Get in the name of the individual you wish to block in the Individual field. At the same time, you can enter their email address in the Email submitted, but you'll have to understand precisely which email address they have associated with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than someone, a list will appear showing all of the possible matches. Find the individual you wish to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you desire to remove this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link beside the obstructed person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block Someone On Facebook Page with your friends.