How To Block Someone On Facebook App
It's important to note this in advance-- by obstructing somebody you are not 100% entirely blocking absolutely every potentially interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook discusses:
If you block someone, they will not have the ability to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or communicate with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you currently have with a person you obstruct will be broken (for instance, friendship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Keep in mind that blocking someone may not prevent all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass somewhere else on the Web.
It's likewise worth discussing that when you obstruct someone, not only will they not have the ability to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not have the ability to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, check in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Personal privacy area of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the individual you wish to obstruct in the Person field. At the same time, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email filed, however you'll have to understand precisely which email address they have connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than one person, a list will appear showing all the possible matches. Find the person you wish to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you want to remove this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link beside the blocked individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block Someone On Facebook App with your friends.