How To Block Someone From Messaging You On Facebook
It is necessary to note this in advance-- by blocking someone you are not 100% completely obstructing absolutely every potentially interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook describes:
If you obstruct someone, they will not be able to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or engage with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you currently have with an individual you obstruct will be broken (for example, friendship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Note that obstructing somebody might not prevent all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not extend to somewhere else on the Internet.
It's also worth discussing that when you block someone, not just will they not be able to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not have the ability to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, sign in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Personal privacy section of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the person you want to block in the Person field. At the same time, you can enter their email address in the Email submitted, however you'll require to know exactly which email address they have associated with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you got in matches more than a single person, a list will appear showing all the possible matches. Find the person you wish to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you want to remove this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the get rid of link beside the blocked person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block Someone From Messaging You On Facebook with your friends.