How To Block Someone From Facebook Business Page
It is very important to note this up front-- by obstructing somebody you are not 100% completely blocking absolutely every potentially interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook explains:
If you obstruct somebody, they will not be able to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or engage with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you presently have with an individual you block will be broken (for instance, relationship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Keep in mind that obstructing somebody may not prevent all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not extend to elsewhere on the Web.
It's likewise worth mentioning that when you block somebody, not just will they not have the ability to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not have the ability to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. First off, sign in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Personal privacy section of your settings page.
3. Get in the name of the individual you want to obstruct in the Individual field. At the same time, you can enter their email address in the Email submitted, however you'll have to understand exactly which email address they have actually related to their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than a single person, a list will appear displaying all of the possible matches. Locate the person you want to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to remove this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the get rid of link beside the blocked person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block Someone From Facebook Business Page with your friends.