How To Block Person On Facebook
It is necessary to note this up front-- by obstructing someone you are not 100% entirely obstructing absolutely every perhaps interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook discusses:
If you obstruct somebody, they will not be able to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or connect with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you currently have with an individual you block will be broken (for instance, relationship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Keep in mind that blocking someone might not prevent all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not reach somewhere else on the Web.
It's also worth mentioning that when you block somebody, not only will they not be able to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't be able to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, indication in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Personal privacy area of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the individual you wish to block in the Individual field. Alternately, you can enter their email address in the Email filed, but you'll have to understand exactly which email address they have related to their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you went into matches more than someone, a list will appear displaying all of the possible matches. Find the individual you wish to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to remove this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link next to the obstructed individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block Person On Facebook with your friends.