How To Block Person On Facebook Page
It is essential to note this in advance-- by blocking someone you are not 100% entirely obstructing absolutely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook describes:
If you obstruct somebody, they will not have the ability to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or engage with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you currently have with an individual you block will be broken (for example, friendship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Keep in mind that blocking someone might not prevent all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not extend to somewhere else on the Internet.
It's also worth pointing out that when you block someone, not just will they not be able to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't be able to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. First up, check in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Personal privacy area of your settings page.
3. Get in the name of the person you desire to obstruct in the Individual field. Alternately, you can enter their email address in the Email submitted, however you'll have to understand precisely which email address they have connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than one individual, a list will appear displaying all of the possible matches. Locate the individual you wish to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to remove this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the get rid of link beside the blocked person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block Person On Facebook Page with your friends.