How To Block My Facebook Friends List
It is essential to note this in advance-- by blocking somebody you are not 100% completely blocking definitely every perhaps interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook describes:
If you obstruct somebody, they will not be able to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or communicate with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you currently have with a person you block will be broken (for instance, friendship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Keep in mind that obstructing somebody might not avoid all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not extend to in other places on the Web.
It's also worth pointing out that when you obstruct someone, not only will they not be able to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not have the ability to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, indication in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Personal privacy section of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the person you want to obstruct in the Individual field. At the same time, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email submitted, but you'll need to understand precisely which email address they have connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you got in matches more than a single person, a list will appear showing all of the possible matches. Find the individual you desire to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you desire to eliminate this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the eliminate link next to the obstructed individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block My Facebook Friends List with your friends.