How To Block Friends Of Friends On Facebook
It is essential to note this up front-- by blocking someone you are not 100% totally obstructing definitely every perhaps interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook discusses:
If you block somebody, they will not have the ability to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or connect with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you presently have with a person you obstruct will be broken (for example, friendship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Keep in mind that blocking somebody might not prevent all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not extend to elsewhere on the Internet.
It's likewise worth pointing out that when you block somebody, not just will they not have the ability to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't have the ability to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. Initially up, check in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Personal privacy area of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the individual you want to obstruct in the Person field. At the same time, you can enter their email address in the Email filed, but you'll need to know precisely which email address they have connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you got in matches more than one individual, a list will appear showing all of the possible matches. Find the individual you desire to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to remove this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link beside the obstructed person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block Friends Of Friends On Facebook with your friends.