How To Block Friends List On Facebook
It is necessary to note this up front-- by obstructing somebody you are not 100% totally obstructing absolutely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook describes:
If you block somebody, they will not have the ability to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or engage with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you presently have with an individual you obstruct will be broken (for instance, relationship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Note that obstructing someone may not avoid all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not reach in other places on the Web.
It's likewise worth discussing that when you obstruct someone, not just will they not have the ability to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't be able to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. Initially up, sign in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Personal privacy section of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the person you desire to obstruct in the Person field. At the same time, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email filed, but you'll need to know exactly which email address they have associated with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than a single person, a list will appear showing all of the possible matches. Find the person you want to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to eliminate this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the get rid of link beside the obstructed individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block Friends List On Facebook with your friends.