How Long Can I Deactivate My Facebook Account For
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are a violation of our Statement of Rights and Obligations. All accounts should abide by the following policies:
- You should provide your genuine very first name and last name. Impersonating anybody or anything is forbidden.
- You are not permitted to produce multiple accounts that exist solely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an offense of Facebook policy to maintain more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) developed to represent celebs, animals, concepts, or inanimate items are strictly forbidden.
- Profiles (timelines) created for the purpose of spamming or bothering others are strictly restricted.
Individuals on Facebook desire to connect with their real friends and individuals they understand in the real life. Given that fake accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not enabled to remain on the website.
It appears that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to implement their policy about numerous accounts and phony profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the concern, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine first or surname (like Bob rather of Robert).
So what occurred? Well, I think it is among two things-- either someone has actually reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using trademark name. In either case, I should have a warning first, prior to they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to call me by means of Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Media Supervisor, this is a major blow. It's been three hours given that they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Till then, if you have to, you can call me via Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets handicapped you'll require to publish ID revealing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I do not think a lot of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Long Can I Deactivate My Facebook Account For with your friends.