How Do You Share A Video On Facebook
Sharing a Pal's Video Post
1. Browse to Facebook and log in. Locate your good friend's video that you wish to share.
2. Click the blue "Share" button below the video.
3. Click "Share Link" in order to publish the video for your friends to see. Read more about modifying the video information and personal privacy settings in the "Modifying a Video's Privacy and Details Details" section at the end of this post.
Submitting your Personal Video from your Computer
1. Navigate to Facebook and log in. Click the "Include Photos/Video" button. This link is at the top of the page, instantly following the "Update Status" and preceding the "Develop Image Album" text.
2. Navigate through your computer system and choose a video to upload.
- Facebook will only enable you to submit videos in these formats: 3g2, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, avi, dat, divx, dv, f4v, flv, m2ts, m4v, mkv, mod, mov, mp4, mpe, mpeg, mpeg4, mpg, mts, nsv, ogm, ogv, qt, tod, ts, vob, and wmv. You can discover the file format by ideal clicking the file and selecting "Residence" in Windows or "Get Info" in Mac OS X. You will discover the file format noted beside "Submit Format" in Windows and "Kind" in Mac OS X.
- Facebook also limits the size and length of the video. You might only upload video which are up to 1gb or 20 minutes, whichever precedes.
3. Click on the file you wish to upload and then click "Open.".
4. Click "Post" to publish your video. The video will take a while to publish, however Facebook will inform you when the video is all set to see.
Posting a Video's URL.
1. Find your video's URL (typically in the top bar of your web browser). Copy the URL.
- You may copy a URL by highlighting it and either right-clicking then choosing "copy" or by pushing CTL+C on your keyboard.
2. Navigate and log into Facebook.
3. Paste the URL as a status update. Then click on "Post." You will see that you can play the video directly from Facebook.
- To past the URL, you may either right-click and select "paste" or push CTL+V on your keyboard.
Posting a Video Utilizing the "Share" Function.
1. Discover the video you wish to share on your preferred video site.
2. Find the "Share" Button and Click it.
- In Youtube, the button appears as linked text (i.e. "Share") below the video.
- In DailyMotion, the button is an overlay on the video which particularly says "Facebook" with the Facebook logo design.
- If you are utilizing a various website, then you may have to search for a variation of the "Share" button.
3. Follow any needed actions to share with Facebook.
- In Youtube, a drop-down list will appear. Click the blue and white "f," the Facebook logo design.
- In DailyMotion, simply click the very first Facebook logo design that is overlaid on the video.
- Other "Share" features may have you click other variations of the Facebook logo design.
4. Visit to Facebook and write a comment if you want.
5. Click the "Share" button. Your video will be published and you will have the ability to see it from Facebook.
Modifying a Video's Privacy and Details Particulars.
When sharing a video on Facebook, you may include extra details about it. Before clicking "Post" from Facebook or using the "Share" function from other sites, consider what extra info you 'd like to include about the video.
1. Write something about the video by typing in the space that states, "State something about this ...".
2. Click "Customized" to choose who you want to see the video. For example, you can allow anyone on the web to see it by choosing "Public" or limit access to just your Facebook friends by clicking "Good friends.".
3. Tag people to the video by clicking on the icon in the lower left-hand side which appears like a profile of an individual with a plus sign. Type their name and then click that individual when Facebook lists them.
4. Include a place to the video by clicking the icon which appears like an upside-down teardrop. Type the place and then click your preferred area when Facebook lists it.
5. Click on the icon which appears like a smiling face to add what you're feeling or doing.
- Navigate through Facebook's options, such as "feeling" or "seeing." You might opt to choose among the options Facebook supplies or type your very own response. For example, if you are enjoying a particular show then type the name and Facebook will probably list the show, which you would click. If you want to state that you are "watching my household" due to the fact that you have shared your better half's getaway video, nevertheless, then you may merely type that text in package. Considering that Facebook does not have a predetermined for "my family," you will have to scroll to the bottom of the pre-programmed choices and click on your particular text (in this instance "my household").
6. Make sure the "Say something about this ..." section updates as you have picked prior to clicking "Post.".
Hopefully this short article How Do You Share A Video On Facebook has given you further insight into the Facebook.