How Do You Link Twitter To Facebook
You can likewise eliminate all Twitter posts from your Facebook organisation page. Relink Twitter and business page later on if you want to use the auto-posting function again.
1. Navigate your Web browser to Facebook. Expand the menu in the leading right corner of the Facebook page and select "Account Settings."
2. Click "Apps" in the left pane to see the list of apps that have access to your account.
3. Click the "Edit" link at the right of the "Twitter" app.
4. Click the "Remove app" link in the top right corner of the app details area.
5. Location a check mark in front of the "Delete all app activity" if you desire to take all vehicle Twitter posts off Facebook.
6. Click the "Remove" button to unlink the two accounts and remove the Twitter posts.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How Do You Link Twitter To Facebook. Many thanks.