Hence, this application appears like an useful and hassle-free tool for corresponding with good friends or household members. However, while some users discover Facebook Messenger beneficial application, others grumble that installation of other program is bothersome. Not so long ago it was enough to keep only one Facebook app, and now users are forced to set up another one in order to enjoy all social network's functions. Therefore, they have to utilize additional phone area.
How Do I Get Rid Of Messenger On Facebook
When installing Messenger people also have to give the app approval to access the info associated to their contacts, SMS, phone, calendar, connection, area, pictures and other files, camera, microphone, Wi-Fi information, device ID, and lots of other details.
Officially, Facebook specifies that this details is needed for offering better services and appropriate advertisements. Nevertheless, you can find various speculations and rumors how this social network spies on users and how aggregated details might be used. We can not verify or deny these talks. However for those who are worried about their privacy, we can assist to uninstall messenger from their phones.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger on Android
If you have an Android gadget and want to disable Facebook Messenger, you have to follow these actions:
1. Open Google Play
2. Search for this application using the magnifying glass in the top right corner. There you can type "Facebook Messenger".
3. Likewise, you can also access the "My Apps" list where you will discover all the apps you have installed on your phone. Go to "Settings and merely scroll down until you discover the "Apps" section.
4. When you have found the "Messenger" app, click the "Uninstall" button and confirm that you wish to start uninstalling this application. When finished, you will see that the Facebook Messenger icon has disappeared from your "Start" menu and if you likewise had it there.
If you don't wish to completely erase the app however just disable it, here's the best ways to do it.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger on iPhone
If you're looking for the best ways to uninstall Facebook Messenger from iPhone or iPad the procedure is basic:
1. Press the Messenger icon for a few seconds and enjoy it begin to shake and show a cross in the left corner.
2. Now, you'll just need to push it.
3. The app will be uninstalled.
How to Uninstall Facebook Messenger on a Windows Phone
Facebook Messenger also exists for Windows smartphones, so if that's your OS, you must do the following:
1. Go to the list of applications and press on Messenger.
2. Then, a sort of popup menu with the "Uninstall" choice appears, then push it.
3. You need to respond to "Yes" to confirm you wish to erase this app and so completely uninstall Facebook Messenger for your Windows Phone.
Turn off Facebook Messenger from your computer system
If you're likewise fed up of getting messages on your computer's Facebook messenger, then here's how to deactivate it. You will not be able to delete it on the computer completely as the messaging function is not a different app, however part of the social network:
- Discover the chat bar at the right of your screen.
- Go to the "options" symbol at the far right of the screen.
- Click on "Shut off chat".
- Select if you want your chat to be turned off for all your contacts or just particular people.
If you want to check out comparable short articles to How Do I Get Rid Of Messenger On Facebook, we recommend you search around our Web category.