How Do I Get My Deleted Messages Back On Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click on a little triangle at the pointer right corner of the screen near the lock icon.
3. When the drop-down menu occurs, select Settings.
4. Select the General tab at the leading left of the menu.
5. Locate the Download a copy of your Facebook data link positioned underneath the General settings box.
6. Press Download a copy button.
7. On the Download Your Info window, click Download Archive to begin downloading.
8. Enter your Facebook password and press Submit to continue.
9. When the information is downloaded, open the data folder and discover the index.htm file in the facebook-yourusername folder.
10. Now you need to discover the Messages folder and try to find the conversation that you need. Hopefully, you'll find it!
To prevent essential Facebook messages from loss or unintentional removal, we would advise you to set up Facebook to send copies of messages to your email account. For this function, you should:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click a little triangle at the idea right corner of the screen near the lock icon and select Settings from a drop-down menu.
- Open Alerts settings and click Edit button alongside the Email messages.
- On the brand-new window, find the What you'll get alternative and mark the Select the All notices, other than the ones you unsubscribe from.
- Then scroll down and click Turn on near the Messages choice (the very first one from the list).
That's it. Now all Facebook messages will instantly be sent to your email. To avoid e-mail from being obstructed by Facebook messages, we would suggest to filter Facebook messages and create a different folder for them.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How Do I Get My Deleted Messages Back On Facebook. Many thanks.