How Do I Disable My Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account, and click the downward arrow on the leading blue bar.
2. Click Settings.
3. Select General in the left-hand-side bar.
4. Click the Edit button on the right from where it states Manage Account.
5. You'll be asked to enter your password and a reason for leaving at the next stage.
6. Merely click shut down, and you're done.
Shutting down disables your profile and eliminates your name and pictures from a lot of things you have actually shared. There will still be some things noticeable to others, such as your name in other people's good friends lists. It just suggests individuals will not have the ability to browse for you or connect with your profile.
If you're not 100% sure and desire to return on Facebook, all you have to do is log in and your account will be completely brought back. If you choose to completely erase your account, you can do so here. Nevertheless, you will not ever have the ability to obtain any of the info related to your profile after you have actually done this, so back up any images or contacts you need ahead of time.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do I Disable My Facebook with your friends.