How Do I Disable My Facebook Account
1. Log into your Facebook account, and click the down arrow on the top blue bar.
2. Click Settings.
3. Choose General in the left-hand-side bar.
4. Click the Edit button on the right from where it says Manage Account.
5. You'll be asked to enter your password and a factor for leaving at the next stage.
6. Just click shut off, and you're done.
Shutting down disables your profile and eliminates your name and pictures from most things you've shared. There will still be some things noticeable to others, such as your name in other individuals's pals lists. It merely suggests individuals will not have the ability to look for you or engage with your profile.
If you're not 100% sure and want to return on Facebook, all you need to do is log in and your account will be fully restored. If you choose to completely erase your account, you can do so here. Nevertheless, you won't ever have the ability to recover any of the information related to your profile after you've done this, so back up any images or contacts you need ahead of time.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do I Disable My Facebook Account with your friends.