How Do I Connect Twitter With Facebook
You can likewise get rid of all Twitter posts from your Facebook service page. Relink Twitter and business page later if you wish to use the auto-posting function again.
1. Browse your Web web browser to Facebook. Expand the menu in the leading right corner of the Facebook page and choose "Account Settings."
2. Click "Apps" in the left pane to view the list of apps that have access to your account.
3. Click the "Edit" link at the right of the "Twitter" app.
4. Click the "Remove app" link in the leading right corner of the app info section.
5. Location a check mark in front of the "Erase all app activity" if you desire to take all auto Twitter posts off Facebook.
6. Click the "Eliminate" button to unlink the 2 accounts and remove the Twitter posts.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How Do I Connect Twitter With Facebook. Many thanks.