How Do I Block My Friends List On Facebook
It is essential to note this up front-- by obstructing someone you are not 100% completely obstructing definitely every perhaps interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook explains:
If you block someone, they will not be able to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or engage with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you presently have with an individual you block will be broken (for example, relationship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Note that obstructing someone might not prevent all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not reach somewhere else on the Web.
It's also worth mentioning that when you obstruct somebody, not just will they not have the ability to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't have the ability to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, check in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Personal privacy area of your settings page.
3. Get in the name of the person you wish to obstruct in the Person field. At the same time, you can enter their email address in the Email submitted, but you'll require to know precisely which email address they have actually associated with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you went into matches more than someone, a list will appear showing all of the possible matches. Locate the individual you desire to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to remove this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link beside the blocked individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do I Block My Friends List On Facebook with your friends.