How Can You Save A Video From Facebook
There are numerous apps and software applications that you can set up and download Facebook videos In this short article, I concentrated on two basic methods to perform this task. You don't require to download and install any software application or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following two easy approaches.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Help of Other Websites
This is a hassle-free approach of downloading a Facebook video if you are utilizing a PC or laptop. Though it works on your Mobile phone also, you may find it a bit challenging to change between websites. The most typical sites for this job are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are lots of others however I discovered these reliable and simple to use. Here are the actions to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in a web browser. Ideally Google Chrome.
2. Right click on the wanted video. It will open a context menu. From this menu choose the "Show Video URL" alternative.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pushing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and enter the URL of among these websites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you wish to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the area provided on the opened website in the second tab and click the download button. You can do this by pushing Enter key.
6. Select the required video quality and the place on your gadget where you wish to conserve it.
7. Your required video will be downloaded in a couple of seconds.
Now you do not have to scroll down your Facebook page to locate and replay a fascinating video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you wish.
Technique 2: Directly from Facebook.
The 2nd approach is without any app or website. You can directly download Facebook Videos by following these fast actions-.
1. Login Facebook and open the wanted video by clicking it. It will open in a new tab.
2. The video needs to be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, change "www" with "m" and push get in.
3. Now scroll down to the preferred video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video once again here (It is vital to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click on the video. You will observe a menu. Select "save video as".
6. You will be triggered to save the video on your PC or laptop computer through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Offer a sensible name to the video and save it on your laptop computer or PC for future usage.
As soon as you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop, you can quickly copy it in your smartphone and take pleasure in the videos even when you are offline. These are the 2 most convenient method to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some undependable app or software. If we missed out on something simpler, don't be reluctant to share in the comments box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Can You Save A Video From Facebook with your friends.