Free Facebook Update
As a general rule, apps you have actually installed from Google Play will download updates instantly (called auto-update apps) in order to improve their efficiency on your tablet or smart device. Usually speaking, this is a good idea, however it can likewise decrease your phone, use up your mobile information and stop you from doing other things with your device. This is where by hand updating apps can be more practical.
How to disable auto-update apps in Google Play
1. Open the Google Play Shop app and tap on the navigation drawer. Then pick Settings.
2. In the Play Shop settings, tap Auto-update apps.
3. You'll see 3 choices (which can be changed at any time): Do not auto-update apps, Auto-update apps at any time. Data charges might apply, and Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi just.
4. Pick the first one. Note that this implies you will always have to manually update all apps in the future. If you still want apps to update immediately, simply not on your information connection, choose Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi just.
Ways to by hand update apps in the Play Store
1. If you've informed the Play Shop not to auto-update apps, you'll have to do it manually. To by hand upgrade an app, you need to go to My apps in Google Play, so open the navigation drawer and pick it (from under the main Apps & video games category).
2. You will be revealed a tab view of your apps: the ones presently set up on your gadget and a master list of every app you've ever downloaded. In the Set up list, you'll see the apps are separated into categories: Updates, Recently updated and Updated.
3. Apps with updates offered are noted at the top. You can opt to install them one at a time or all them with the Update All button at the top.
Do you have other techniques for handling your app updates? Share your finest suggestions in the comments.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Free Facebook Update with your friends.