Free Download Android Facebook
1. Open Google Play. Tap its icon located on the home screen to open Google Play Shop.
- If you cannot find the icon on the very first page, swipe either left and right, or up and down the screen (depending on your phone design) to switch in between pages and try to find the Google Play Shop icon.
- If the app is not on your home screen, try searching for it in the app drawer.
2. Look for "Facebook" in the search bar. Tap the search tool (magnifying glass icon) at the top-right corner of Google Play and type in "Facebook." Press "OK" on your keyboard to start searching.
3. Gain access to the app's information page. The main website should be the first app to come out in the list. Tap it.
4. Tap on the Install button. The app will instantly download and set up to your phone. Once it has actually completed downloading, just tap Open, if you're still on the Google Play page. If you have actually headed out of Google Play, simply look for the Facebook app icon in your list of applications.
- If you're requested for any unique permission, simply tap the Okay button on the authorization trigger to begin the download, which will take around a couple of seconds, depending on your connection speed.
- After setup, you can access Facebook on your Android gadget through the app.
How to set up Facebook Home on Android 4.0 or higher
Facebook House is available for a restricted number of Android devices. These consist of the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note II, HTC One X, HTC One X+, and HTC First. The good news is, members of the xda Developers Forum produced a way to install Facebook House on any Android gadget with Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean).
xda is a website for sophisticated Android users for software modifications that require higher understanding of the Android os. Many mods require root access and a recovery ROM. However, you don't need either of those to set up Facebook House.
This setup of Facebook House was finished on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and your device may have different areas for different settings.
For Facebook Home to install correctly, you should uninstall other Facebook-related apps. You can uninstall apps through the Settings menu by picking Apps. Scroll down to each Facebook-related app and tap on it. Now hit the uninstall button to remove the app from your gadget.
You will likewise require to enable apps from Unidentified sources. Enabling installation from unidentified sources can be a prospective security threat since it enables anonymous (unverified) apps to be set up. You should constantly understand this when proceeding. In the settings menu scroll down and tap on security and select Unidentified sources.
Set up a file manager app on your gadget. Submit supervisor apps let you see files in your gadget with a file explorer. Astro File Supervisor is a typical choice since it's simple to use. Together with viewing files, Astro File Manager can backup your apps and files as well as sideload apps beyond Google Play.
Head over to the xda Developers Forum and download the Facebook files. There will be two download links: one archive for Facebook Home and the Facebook app apks and the second for Facebook Messenger.
To make the files simpler to manage, download them to a folder on your desktop. Extract the FB_Home RAR with an archive program such as WinRAR. You will have the files "com.facebook.home" and "com.facebook.katana." Connect your Android device to your computer and move the files to an easy to find area.
Open Astro File Manager and locate the folder that you previously copied. First set up com.facebook.katana.apk (Facebook app) followed by com.facebook.home.apk (Facebook House launcher app). Now you can install fborca242.apk to add Facebook Messenger.
Enabling Facebook Home.
To make it possible for Facebook House, open the Facebook app and log in with your username and password. Open Facebook settings and scroll to the bottom of alternatives to allow Facebook House. A menu will appear asking if you wish to utilize Facebook Home or the default Android Launcher. Pick Facebook House and set it as the primary launcher by selecting Constantly.
A new house.
Given that the Android device you've set up Facebook House on isn't a formally supported device, some functions might differ. You can disable Facebook Home by returning to the App Settings menu and unchecking "Make it possible for Facebook House.".
Using Facebook House changes the performance of your Android gadget. If you're a continuous user of the social media, then the launcher may be beneficial. With the small choice of supported devices, this may be the only method you can personally test Facebook Home and see if you like it. If you wonder on how Facebook deals with an official device, here's our hands on set up on the Samsung Galaxy S3. And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Free Download Android Facebook with your friends.