Find A Friend On Facebook
If you wish to learn how you can discover your long lost good friends on Facebook, here are a few ways to assist you do this:
Email Contact List
1. After you log in to Facebook, check out http://www.facebook.com/find-friends and a long list of e-mail providers and communication/chat networks (e.g. AOL, Hotmail, Comcast, Gmail, Yahoo, Skype) will appear.
2. Select the email accounts you want to import contacts from and enter your email/username and/or password.
3. Click "Find Friends" and your contacts will be imported. A list of friends from your contacts who have an existing Facebook will appear
4. Select the pals you wish to "Include" to your Facebook account.
5. Last, however not least, for the e-mail contacts that do not have an existing Facebook account, you will be asked if you wish to welcome them to join you on Facebook.
1. After visiting to Facebook, you can key in the name of the person you are looking for in the "Search" bar located at the top of the page.
2. Your search results page will include People, Facebook Pages, Places, Groups, etc., so you will have to filter so that just "Individuals" appear in your search engine result. To do this, click the "Individuals" tab situated in the left navigation bar. Your search engine result will now consist of only People with the name you got in formerly in the search bar.
3. If the individual you are searching for does not appear on the first page of outcomes, you can narrow your results by going into where they live, where they went to school, or the name of the business they work for. To do this, at the top of the page you will see listed under "Search Tools" the following filters, Location, Education, and Workplace. Select the filter you wish to use and enter their area, school or office.
Individuals You Might Know (Facebook Suggestions).
The very first 2 approaches listed above should assist you begin. Nevertheless, another popular function that has assisted me reconnect with buddies is the "Individuals You May Know" feature. I suggest taking a look at this after you have actually added a handful of friends since Facebook will recommend pals based on the people you are currently connected with on Facebook.
Individuals You Might Know takes a look at, amongst other things, your existing pal list and their friends, your education information and your work info. If you are currently pals on Facebook with some individuals from your last job, for example, you may discover some more of your previous colleagues (presuming they are noticeable to you in search) amongst the "People You May Know' ideas.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Find A Friend On Facebook with your friends.