Facebook.Com Login Find Friends
If you 'd like to discover how you can find your long lost friends on Facebook, here are a few methods to assist you do this:
Email Contact List
1. After you visit to Facebook, go to http://www.facebook.com/find-friends and a long list of email service providers and communication/chat networks (e.g. AOL, Hotmail, Comcast, Gmail, Yahoo, Skype) will appear.
2. Select the email accounts you want to import contacts from and enter your email/username and/or password.
3. Click "Discover Friends" and your contacts will be imported. A list of buddies from your contacts who have an existing Facebook will appear
4. Select the buddies you wish to "Include" to your Facebook account.
5. Last, but not least, for the email contacts that do not have an existing Facebook account, you will be asked if you would like to welcome them to join you on Facebook.
1. After going to to Facebook, you can type in the name of the individual you are trying to find in the "Search" bar situated at the top of the page.
2. Your search engine result will include Individuals, Facebook Pages, Places, Groups, etc., so you will have to filter so that only "People" appear in your search results page. To do this, click the "Individuals" tab situated in the left navigation bar. Your search outcome will now include only People with the name you got in formerly in the search bar.
3. If the individual you are looking for does not appear on the first page of results, you can narrow your outcomes by going into where they live, where they went to school, or the name of the company they work for. To do this, at the top of the page you will see listed under "Search Tools" the following filters, Location, Education, and Workplace. Select the filter you want to use and enter their location, school or workplace.
People You May Know (Facebook Recommendations).
The first two methods listed above need to assist you get going. However, another popular function that has helped me reconnect with buddies is the "Individuals You May Know" feature. I recommend taking a look at this after you have actually added a handful of friends since Facebook will recommend pals based upon the individuals you are already linked with on Facebook.
Individuals You Might Know looks at, amongst other things, your present buddy list and their buddies, your education details and your work information. If you are currently good friends on Facebook with some people from your last job, for instance, you may find some more of your previous colleagues (assuming they show up to you in search) amongst the "People You May Know' tips.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook.Com Login Find Friends with your friends.