Facebook Sign In With Mobile Number
1. Direct your web browser to Facebook's site and log in if you have not already done so. Utilize your associated email address or username to visit this time.
2. Click the "Account" button in the upper-right corner of Facebook's home page, then click "Account Settings" in the list of alternatives that appears. This takes you to a brand-new page.
3. Click the "Mobile" tab in the new page, then click "Register for Facebook Text Messages." Select your country and mobile provider, then click "Next." This prompts you to text a letter to a particular number. Do so from the phone you want to add to your account, then wait a minute. You must receive a text consisting of a verification code. Enter this code into the proper field in Facebook, then click "Next" once again.
4. Select your choices on the brand-new page that opens. You can select whether and how often to get text messages about numerous occasions on Facebook. Click "Save Preferences" when you are done. You have now successfully included the mobile phone number to your Facebook account.
5. Click "Account," then "Logout." Enter your mobile phone number into the "Email" field and type your Facebook password into the "Password" field. Click "Login" to log into Facebook using your cellphone number.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Sign In With Mobile Number with your friends.