Facebook Profile Search Without Logging In
Facebook Individuals Browse
1. Browse your internet browser to the Facebook Individuals Browse page at facebook.com/people-search.php.
2. Type a very first and/or last name in the box identified "Browse for Individuals by Name" and press "Go into." This displays a list of users whose names match or nearly match the one you entered.
3. Click the name of a user you think may be the individual you are searching for. This displays the "Details" page for that individual's Facebook profile.
4. Check out the "Information" page of the Facebook user whose name you clicked in Action 3 to determine whether this is the person you are looking for. Depending on that user's privacy settings you can see activities, interests, websites and other info.
5. Repeat Steps 2 through 4 as needed up until you find the individual you are looking for.
Facebook Status Update Browse
1. Navigate your browser to the OpenBook website at openbook.org.
2. Type a keyword or expression in package labeled "Browse for Facebook Updates" and push "Get in." This shows a list of status updates that match or nearly match the keyword you entered, in addition to the linked names of the Facebook users who published the updates.
3. Click the name of a user you believe may be the individual you are browsing for. This displays the "Information" page for that individual's Facebook profile.
4. Click the name of a user you would like to know more about. This displays the "Details" page for that person's Facebook profile.
5. Repeat Steps 2 through 4 as wanted.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Profile Search Without Logging In with your friends.