Facebook Private Group
1. Click the blue down arrow at the top right of Facebook and select Develop Group
Figure 1: Create a group (click to enlarge)
Select your group choices: enter your group name, include group members, and after that choose the personal privacy settings for your group (see Figure 2). For privacy setting information, click on this link.
Figure 2: Privacy options (click to enlarge).
- Click Develop.
- When you produce your group, you customize it by publishing a cover picture and including a description.
1. Search to Facebook.com and sign in to your account.
2. Click the "Develop Group" alternative in the left sidebar on your Facebook homepage. If this alternative does not appear, click the blue "See All" link in the menu to expose the "Create Group" choice.
3. Type a name for your brand-new group into the "Group Call" field.
4. Type in the names of Facebook good friends and contacts that you wish to invite to the secret group in the "Members" input field. Just the buddies that you welcome will be able to see and access the group.
5. Click the "Privacy" pull-down menu at the bottom of the dialog box and select "Secret." Click the blue "Create" button to develop your secret Facebook group.
Such articles Facebook Private Group from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.