Facebook Mobile Sign In 2017
1. Direct your internet browser to Facebook's site and log in if you have not currently done so. Use your associated email address or username to visit this time.
2. Click the "Account" button in the upper-right corner of Facebook's home page, then click "Account Settings" in the list of alternatives that appears. This takes you to a new page.
3. Click the "Mobile" tab in the brand-new page, then click "Register for Facebook Text Messages." Select your nation and mobile provider, then click "Next." This triggers you to text a letter to a particular number. Do so from the phone you desire to include to your account, then wait a moment. You need to get a text consisting of a confirmation code. Enter this code into the proper field in Facebook, then click "Next" once again.
4. Select your preferences on the new page that opens. You can pick whether and how frequently to get text messages about various occasions on Facebook. Click "Save Preferences" when you are done. You have now effectively added the cellphone number to your Facebook account.
5. Click "Account," then "Logout." Enter your smart phone number into the "Email" field and type your Facebook password into the "Password" field. Click "Login" to log into Facebook utilizing your mobile phone number.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Mobile Sign In 2017 with your friends.