Facebook Full View Site
1. Utilizing URL
This is among the easiest approach to load Facebook full desktop website on your android phone. We can say that it's an official approach from Facebook since the URL which we're going to utilize is FB's own URL.
- Simply open your internet browser and enter this URL http://www.facebook.com/home.php. Do not forget to add 'www' in front of facebook.
- It'll open as a mobile site if you're not visited, once you have actually logged into the Facebook, you can see full version of Facebook.
- Bookmark the above link to open it in one click or remember to add home.php every time you desire to access desktop website.
2. Utilizing Web Browser In Constructed Function
This feature is readily available on practically every popular web browser. Mobile internet browsers have a functionality to open desktop view of any site you are surfing. Here I am taking example of Google Chrome android web browser.
- Launch your web internet browser, you can access it from your Smartphone's home screen.
- Click the 3 dots on the leading right corner.
- Now select Request Desktop Website from the menu. (There can be different alternatives for this. Here in Google Chrome it is pointed out as above bold term.
- Now merely input facebook.com in the address bar and that's it. You're done.
3. One More Way
This is another terrific working technique if you're using mobile variation and wan na change to desktop on the other hand.
- Open your phone web browser. (Here I am taking example of Google Chrome).
- Open http://m.facebook.com, wait till it loads.
- Now click the menu from the leading right corner.
- Scroll to the end of the menu and there you can see a choice Desktop Site, simply click it and that' t it.
Note: - It is constantly advised to turn your screen while accessing desktop site on your mobile. Landscape mode will offer a better view of text and picture of the site. To use landscape mode merely select turn screen notice bar.
So readers this was everything about how to fill facebook desktop version on your android mobile. Hope one of the approach would work for you. If you're dealing with any trouble or having any doubt or question then don't hesitate to leave a comment listed below in the remark area. Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Facebook Full View Site. Many thanks.