Facebook Download For Android
1. Open Google Play. Tap its icon situated on the home screen to open Google Play Store.
- If you cannot discover the icon on the very first page, swipe either left and right, or up and down the screen (depending upon your phone design) to change between pages and try to find the Google Play Shop icon.
- If the app is not on your home screen, attempt looking for it in the app drawer.
2. Browse for "Facebook" in the search bar. Tap the search tool (magnifying glass icon) at the top-right corner of Google Play and key in "Facebook." Press "OK" on your keyboard to begin searching.
3. Access the app's info page. The official website should be the first app to come out in the list. Tap it.
4. Tap on the Install button. The app will automatically download and set up to your phone. Once it has ended up downloading, just tap Open, if you're still on the Google Play page. If you've headed out of Google Play, simply try to find the Facebook app icon in your list of applications.
- If you're asked for any special approval, just tap the Okay button on the consent prompt to begin the download, which will take around a couple of seconds, depending on your connection speed.
- After installation, you can access Facebook on your Android device through the app.
How to set up Facebook Home on Android 4.0 or greater
Facebook Home is available for a restricted variety of Android gadgets. These consist of the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note II, HTC One X, HTC One X+, and HTC First. Fortunately, members of the xda Developers Forum produced a way to set up Facebook Home on any Android gadget with Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean).
xda is a site for innovative Android users for software application modifications that require higher understanding of the Android os. Numerous mods require root access and a healing ROM. However, you do not require either of those to install Facebook House.
This installation of Facebook Home was finished on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and your gadget may have various areas for different settings.
Prior to Installation
For Facebook House to install properly, you must uninstall other Facebook-related apps. You can uninstall apps through the Settings menu by selecting Apps. Scroll down to each Facebook-related app and tap on it. Now strike the uninstall button to get rid of the app from your gadget.
You will likewise need to allow apps from Unidentified sources. Allowing setup from unidentified sources can be a possible security threat because it enables anonymous (unproven) apps to be set up. You need to constantly understand this when continuing. In the settings menu scroll down and tap on security and select Unidentified sources.
Set up a file supervisor app on your device. File manager apps let you see files in your device with a file explorer. Astro File Supervisor is a typical choice since it's simple to use. Along with viewing files, Astro File Supervisor can backup your apps and files as well as sideload apps outside of Google Play.
Head over to the xda Developers Online forum and download the Facebook files. There will be two download links: one archive for Facebook House and the Facebook app apks and the 2nd for Facebook Messenger.
To make the files easier to manage, download them to a folder on your desktop. Extract the FB_Home RAR with an archive program such as WinRAR. You will have the files "com.facebook.home" and "com.facebook.katana." Connect your Android device to your computer system and move the files to a simple to find area.
Open Astro File Manager and find the folder that you previously copied. First install com.facebook.katana.apk (Facebook app) followed by com.facebook.home.apk (Facebook House launcher app). Now you can install fborca242.apk to add Facebook Messenger.
Making It Possible For Facebook Home.
To enable Facebook Home, open the Facebook app and log in with your username and password. Open Facebook settings and scroll to the bottom of choices to allow Facebook House. A menu will appear asking if you desire to use Facebook House or the default Android Launcher. Choose Facebook House and set it as the primary launcher by picking Constantly.
A brand-new home.
Given that the Android gadget you've set up Facebook Home on isn't really an officially supported device, some functions might vary. You can disable Facebook House by going back to the App Settings menu and unchecking "Allow Facebook House.".
Using Facebook House changes the performance of your Android device. If you're a continuous user of the social media network, then the launcher might be useful. With the small selection of supported gadgets, this might be the only method you can personally test Facebook Home and see if you like it. If you're curious on how Facebook works on a main gadget, here's our hands on set up on the Samsung Galaxy S3. And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Download For Android with your friends.