Facebook Deactivated Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an offense of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts must abide by the following policies:
- You need to offer your genuine given name and surname. Impersonating anybody or anything is forbidden.
- You are not permitted to create multiple accounts that exist solely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an offense of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the website.
- Profiles (timelines) developed to represent celebs, pets, ideas, or inanimate objects are strictly forbidden.
- Profiles (timelines) created for the purpose of spamming or pestering others are strictly restricted.
Individuals on Facebook want to connect with their genuine buddies and the individuals they know in the real world. Considering that fake accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not permitted to remain on the site.
It seems that finally Facebook are actially beginning to impose their policy about several accounts and fake profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the concern, as their policy states: Nicknames can be used as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your real very first or surname (like Bob rather of Robert).
So exactly what occurred? Well, I think it is among two things-- either someone has actually reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on making use of brand name names. In any case, I should have a warning initially, prior to they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody has the ability to contact me by means of Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours given that they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Up until then, if you require to, you can call me by means of Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or use comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets handicapped you'll have to upload ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not believe numerous of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Deactivated Account with your friends.