Facebook Countdown Clock
1. Visit to your Facebook account and type "countdown clock" (without quotes) in the search field on the page. Click the "See more results for countdown clock" link that shows in the drop-down list, and after that click the "Apps" link on the left side to bring up all the applications that perform this job.
2. Evaluation the countdown clock applications, such as Graduation Countdown Clock or CBC Countdown Clock, to find the one you desire to utilize. Click the "View App" button on the right to go to this page.
3. Click the "Information," "Wall" and "Evaluations" links on the left to discover out more information about the clock. When ready, click the "Add to My Page" link in the bottom, left corner to begin the installation process.
4. Follow the triggers to add the countdown feature to your account and access the application page that lets you configure your clock. Utilize the available menus to pick a design and get in a date you desire to track. Click the "Publish" or "Post" connect to proceed.
5. Click the "Profile" link in the menu bar to see the countdown clock feature posted to your Wall.
The countdown clock applications all vary somewhat, depending upon the one you pick.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Facebook Countdown Clock. Many thanks.