Facebook Apps Download For Android
1. Open Google Play. Tap its icon situated on the house screen to open Google Play Store.
- If you cannot find the icon on the first page, swipe either left and right, or up and down the screen (depending upon your phone design) to change in between pages and try to find the Google Play Store icon.
- If the app is not on your home screen, try browsing for it in the app drawer.
2. Look for "Facebook" in the search bar. Tap the search tool (magnifying glass icon) at the top-right corner of Google Play and enter "Facebook." Press "OK" on your keyboard to begin browsing.
3. Access the app's info page. The official website should be the first app to come out in the list. Tap it.
4. Tap on the Install button. The app will automatically download and set up to your phone. Once it has actually completed downloading, simply tap Open, if you're still on the Google Play page. If you've headed out of Google Play, just look for the Facebook app icon in your list of applications.
- If you're asked for any unique consent, just tap the Okay button on the approval prompt to begin the download, which will take around a couple of seconds, depending upon your connection speed.
- After setup, you can access Facebook on your Android device through the app.
How to set up Facebook Home on Android 4.0 or higher
Facebook Home is readily available for a minimal number of Android devices. These consist of the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note II, HTC One X, HTC One X+, and HTC First. The good news is, members of the xda Developers Online forum produced a method to set up Facebook House on any Android gadget with Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean).
xda is a site for advanced Android users for software application modifications that require greater understanding of the Android operating system. Numerous mods require root access and a healing ROM. However, you do not require either of those to set up Facebook House.
This installation of Facebook Home was finished on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and your device may have different locations for different settings.
Prior to Installation
For Facebook The home of set up properly, you need to uninstall other Facebook-related apps. You can uninstall apps through the Settings menu by picking Apps. Scroll down to each Facebook-related app and tap on it. Now hit the uninstall button to get rid of the app from your device.
You will likewise require to enable apps from Unknown sources. Permitting setup from unknown sources can be a prospective security risk because it allows anonymous (unproven) apps to be set up. You must always understand this when proceeding. In the settings menu scroll down and tap on security and choose Unknown sources.
Install a file manager app on your device. File manager apps let you see files in your gadget with a file explorer. Astro File Supervisor is a typical option due to the fact that it's simple to use. In addition to seeing files, Astro File Supervisor can backup your apps and files along with sideload apps beyond Google Play.
Head over to the xda Developers Forum and download the Facebook files. There will be two download links: one archive for Facebook Home and the Facebook app apks and the second for Facebook Messenger.
To make the files simpler to handle, download them to a folder on your desktop. Extract the FB_Home RAR with an archive program such as WinRAR. You will have the files "com.facebook.home" and "com.facebook.katana." Connect your Android gadget to your computer and move the files to a simple to discover area.
Open Astro File Manager and find the folder that you previously copied. First set up com.facebook.katana.apk (Facebook app) followed by com.facebook.home.apk (Facebook House launcher app). Now you can set up fborca242.apk to add Facebook Messenger.
Enabling Facebook House.
To make it possible for Facebook Home, open the Facebook app and log in with your username and password. Open Facebook settings and scroll to the bottom of options to allow Facebook Home. A menu will appear asking if you desire to use Facebook Home or the default Android Launcher. Pick Facebook Home and set it as the primary launcher by choosing Constantly.
A new home.
Since the Android gadget you've set up Facebook Home on isn't really a formally supported device, some functions may differ. You can disable Facebook House by going back to the App Settings menu and unchecking "Allow Facebook House.".
Using Facebook Home changes the performance of your Android gadget. If you're a continuous user of the social network, then the launcher may be beneficial. With the little choice of supported devices, this might be the only method you can personally test Facebook Home and see if you like it. If you wonder on how Facebook deals with an official gadget, here's our hands on set up on the Samsung Galaxy S3. And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Apps Download For Android with your friends.