Facebook App For Android Download Free
1. Open Google Play. Tap its icon situated on the home screen to open Google Play Store.
- If you cannot find the icon on the first page, swipe either left and right, or up and down the screen (depending on your phone design) to change in between pages and try to find the Google Play Store icon.
- If the app is not on your house screen, try browsing for it in the app drawer.
2. Look for "Facebook" in the search bar. Tap the search tool (magnifying glass icon) at the top-right corner of Google Play and type in "Facebook." Press "OK" on your keyboard to start browsing.
3. Gain access to the app's info page. The official website needs to be the first app to come out in the list. Tap it.
4. Tap on the Install button. The app will immediately download and install to your phone. Once it has completed downloading, just tap Open, if you're still on the Google Play page. If you have actually gone out of Google Play, just look for the Facebook app icon in your list of applications.
- If you're requested for any unique authorization, just tap the Okay button on the authorization prompt to start the download, which will take around a few seconds, depending upon your connection speed.
- After setup, you can access Facebook on your Android device through the app.
The best ways to install Facebook House on Android 4.0 or greater
Facebook House is available for a minimal number of Android devices. These include the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note II, HTC One X, HTC One X+, and HTC First. Luckily, members of the xda Developers Online forum produced a way to set up Facebook Home on any Android device with Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean).
xda is a website for advanced Android users for software application modifications that require greater understanding of the Android os. Lots of mods need root access and a recovery ROM. Nevertheless, you don't require either of those to set up Facebook House.
This installation of Facebook Home was finished on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and your device might have different locations for numerous settings.
For Facebook Home to install correctly, you must uninstall any other Facebook-related apps. You can uninstall apps through the Settings menu by choosing Apps. Scroll down to each Facebook-related app and tap on it. Now hit the uninstall button to get rid of the app from your device.
You will likewise need to enable apps from Unidentified sources. Enabling installation from unidentified sources can be a potential security danger since it permits anonymous (unproven) apps to be installed. You ought to constantly be conscious of this when continuing. In the settings menu scroll down and tap on security and choose Unidentified sources.
Install a file manager app on your gadget. Submit supervisor apps let you see files in your device with a file explorer. Astro File Supervisor is a typical choice due to the fact that it's simple to utilize. Together with seeing files, Astro File Manager can backup your apps and files as well as sideload apps outside of Google Play.
Head over to the xda Developers Forum and download the Facebook files. There will be two download links: one archive for Facebook House and the Facebook app apks and the second for Facebook Messenger.
To make the files simpler to manage, download them to a folder on your desktop. Extract the FB_Home RAR with an archive program such as WinRAR. You will have the files "com.facebook.home" and "com.facebook.katana." Connect your Android gadget to your computer system and move the files to a simple to find area.
Open Astro File Supervisor and locate the folder that you previously copied. Initially set up com.facebook.katana.apk (Facebook app) followed by com.facebook.home.apk (Facebook Home launcher app). Now you can set up fborca242.apk to include Facebook Messenger.
Allowing Facebook House.
To make it possible for Facebook Home, open the Facebook app and log in with your username and password. Open Facebook settings and scroll to the bottom of alternatives to allow Facebook Home. A menu will appear asking if you want to utilize Facebook House or the default Android Launcher. Pick Facebook House and set it as the primary launcher by selecting Constantly.
A new house.
Because the Android gadget you have actually installed Facebook House on isn't a formally supported device, some functions may vary. You can disable Facebook House by returning to the App Settings menu and unchecking "Enable Facebook House.".
Using Facebook Home alters the performance of your Android device. If you're a consistent user of the social media network, then the launcher may be advantageous. With the little choice of supported gadgets, this might be the only method you can personally test Facebook Home and see if you like it. If you're curious on how Facebook works on a main device, here's our hands on installed on the Samsung Galaxy S3. And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook App For Android Download Free with your friends.