Download Facebook App From Play Store
1. Open Google Play. Tap its icon located on the house screen to open Google Play Shop.
- If you cannot find the icon on the first page, swipe either left and right, or up and down the screen (depending upon your phone model) to switch in between pages and try to find the Google Play Shop icon.
- If the app is not on your house screen, try searching for it in the app drawer.
2. Look for "Facebook" in the search bar. Tap the search tool (magnifying glass icon) at the top-right corner of Google Play and type in "Facebook." Press "OK" on your keyboard to begin browsing.
3. Gain access to the app's information page. The main site must be the very first app to come out in the list. Tap it.
4. Tap on the Install button. The app will automatically download and set up to your phone. Once it has finished downloading, merely tap Open, if you're still on the Google Play page. If you have actually headed out of Google Play, just try to find the Facebook app icon in your list of applications.
- If you're requested for any unique consent, just tap the Okay button on the permission prompt to start the download, which will take around a couple of seconds, depending on your connection speed.
- After installation, you can access Facebook on your Android device through the app.
The best ways to set up Facebook Home on Android 4.0 or higher
Facebook Home is offered for a minimal variety of Android gadgets. These consist of the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note II, HTC One X, HTC One X+, and HTC First. Fortunately, members of the xda Developers Online forum developed a way to set up Facebook House on any Android gadget with Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean).
xda is a site for innovative Android users for software adjustments that require higher knowledge of the Android operating system. Lots of mods need root gain access to and a healing ROM. However, you don't require either of those to set up Facebook Home.
This setup of Facebook House was finished on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and your gadget may have different locations for different settings.
For Facebook Home to install properly, you must uninstall other Facebook-related apps. You can uninstall apps through the Settings menu by selecting Apps. Scroll down to each Facebook-related app and tap on it. Now strike the uninstall button to eliminate the app from your device.
You will also have to enable apps from Unidentified sources. Permitting setup from unidentified sources can be a prospective security threat because it allows anonymous (unverified) apps to be set up. You ought to always understand this when proceeding. In the settings menu scroll down and tap on security and select Unknown sources.
Set up a file supervisor app on your gadget. File manager apps let you see files in your device with a file explorer. Astro File Manager is a common choice since it's easy to utilize. Together with seeing files, Astro File Supervisor can backup your apps and files as well as sideload apps outside of Google Play.
Head over to the xda Developers Online forum and download the Facebook files. There will be 2 download links: one archive for Facebook House and the Facebook app apks and the 2nd for Facebook Messenger.
To make the files much easier to handle, download them to a folder on your desktop. Extract the FB_Home RAR with an archive program such as WinRAR. You will have the files "com.facebook.home" and "com.facebook.katana." Link your Android gadget to your computer and move the files to a simple to find area.
Open Astro File Manager and find the folder that you formerly copied. First set up com.facebook.katana.apk (Facebook app) followed by com.facebook.home.apk (Facebook House launcher app). Now you can install fborca242.apk to include Facebook Messenger.
Making It Possible For Facebook Home.
To make it possible for Facebook House, open the Facebook app and log in with your username and password. Open Facebook settings and scroll to the bottom of alternatives to enable Facebook Home. A menu will appear asking if you wish to use Facebook Home or the default Android Launcher. Choose Facebook Home and set it as the primary launcher by choosing Constantly.
A new home.
Because the Android device you've installed Facebook Home on isn't really a formally supported gadget, some functions may differ. You can disable Facebook House by going back to the App Settings menu and unchecking "Allow Facebook House.".
Using Facebook Home changes the functionality of your Android gadget. If you're a continuous user of the social media, then the launcher may be useful. With the little choice of supported gadgets, this might be the only way you can personally check Facebook Home and see if you like it. If you're curious on how Facebook works on an official gadget, here's our hands on installed on the Samsung Galaxy S3. And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Download Facebook App From Play Store with your friends.