Delete All My Photos On Facebook
1. Launch the Facebook app on your Android device. You can find the app icon on one of the screens or in the Apps menu.
2. Type your e-mail address into the "Email" field and the password into the "Password" field and tap "Visit" to visit to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Menu" icon-- the one with 3 horizontal white lines-- and after that tap "Photos" in the Apps section to navigate to the Photos location of your Facebook account.
4. Tap the "Albums" tab to see all albums and then tap the album which contains the photo you wish to erase.
5. Tap the picture you want to erase to see it and after that press or tap the "Menu" button on your Android phone to show the menu box.
6. Tap "Erase picture" and then tap "Delete" to confirm and erase the picture from the album. Tap "Cancel" if you desire to abort and keep the image.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Delete All My Photos On Facebook. Many thanks.