Delete All Facebook Wall Posts
It's been three years considering that we posted an article on the best ways to clean your Facebook timeline and strip it down to nothing however we all know how Facebook changes every once in a while, breaking tricks and hacks discovered to make the social media platform more useable.
An Android app to delete your Facebook timeline was likewise released which we discussed but I make sure Facebook has killed this already. The trick published in the post to wipe tidy Facebook timeline no longer works and we were gotten in touch with by among our users who brought it to our notification.
I tried it and understood it held true. iMacros is a Firefox plugin that instantly loops whatever you tell it to do on a websites. Just inform it to erase a post and loop it, it keeps doing it till every single post has been erased.
The new timeline does not support this add-on but then I just personally found a way around it that works quite well. If you're worried about previous status updates and pictures on your Facebook timeline screwing up your task prospects or individual life, here's an escape.
Using iMacros to Delete all Facebook Timeline Posts
- Now sit back, unwind and watch the magic occur. You can change to another tab and just go on doing something else however make certain to check occasionally to see if the posts are still being deleted.
This works quite well at the time of composing this article. By the way, managing your privacy settings is recommended and we have an extensive on that you can check out.
How do I delete all my posts on Facebook at the same time using an Android/Windows PC?
To delete Facebook Posts at one time, you should first login to your Facebook Account.
- Go To Activity Log (Top Right Fall Menu).
- To Delete Posts made by you, Switch to Your Posts, you can find a Pencil like Icon, click on it & choose Erase to delete it. There is likewise an option to conceal the Facebook Posts by selecting Hidden from Timeline.
- Erase it one by one & make your Timeline appearance clean and clear.
- To Erase Posts tagged by somebody else, Change to Posts You're Tagged In, you can discover a Pencil like Icon, click on it & select Erase to delete it. There is likewise an alternative to conceal it by picking Hidden from Timeline.
Regrettably there is no option to erase all posts at the same time, you have do it one by one.
If it's a Facebook Page, you can erase up to 25 posts at once.
How to erase Facebook Posts at when on your Facebook Page?
- Open Your Facebook Page.
- Change To Publishing Tools.
- Select the Checkbox that you can find at Top of all your Posts & just below the text "Published Posts".
- Click on Actions and Delete option.
- You can delete approximately 25 posts at the same time. Un-Select those which you wish to left behind on your Page.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Delete All Facebook Wall Posts with your friends.