Delete All Facebook Posts
It's been 3 years because we posted an article on ways to clean your Facebook timeline and strip it down to nothing however we all know how Facebook modifications from time to time, breaking techniques and hacks discovered to make the social networks platform more useable.
An Android app to erase your Facebook timeline was also released which we discussed however I make certain Facebook has killed this currently. The trick posted in the post to wipe clean Facebook timeline no longer works and we were gotten in touch with by one of our users who brought it to our notice.
I tried it and understood it held true. iMacros is a Firefox plugin that immediately loops whatever you inform it to do on a websites. Just tell it to erase a post and loop it, it keeps doing it till every single post has actually been deleted.
The new timeline does not support this add-on however then I just personally discovered a method around it that works pretty well. If you're stressed over previous status updates and images on your Facebook timeline messing up your task prospects or individual life, here's an escape.
Using iMacros to Delete all Facebook Timeline Posts
- Now kick back, relax and view the magic occur. You can change to another tab and simply proceed doing something else however make sure to check every now and then to see if the posts are still being erased.
This works pretty well at the time of composing this short article. By the way, managing your personal privacy settings is recommended and we have a comprehensive on that you can have a look at.
How do I delete all my posts on Facebook at as soon as using an Android/Windows PC?
To delete Facebook Posts all at as soon as, you should initially login to your Facebook Account.
- Go To Activity Log (Leading Right Drop Down Menu).
- To Erase Posts made by you, Change to Your Posts, you can find a Pencil like Icon, click on it & select Delete to erase it. There is likewise a choice to hide the Facebook Posts by choosing Hidden from Timeline.
- Erase it one by one & make your Timeline look tidy and clear.
- To Delete Posts tagged by another person, Switch to Posts You're Tagged In, you can find a Pencil like Icon, click it & choose Erase to erase it. There is also an alternative to conceal it by selecting Hidden from Timeline.
Unfortunately there is no option to erase all posts simultaneously, you have do it one by one.
If it's a Facebook Page, you can delete up to 25 posts simultaneously.
Ways to erase Facebook Posts at the same time on your Facebook Page?
- Open Your Facebook Page.
- Switch To Publishing Tools.
- Select the Checkbox that you can discover at Top of all your Posts & simply below the text "Published Posts".
- Click Actions and Erase option.
- You can erase approximately 25 posts at once. Un-Select those which you wish to left on your Page.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Delete All Facebook Posts with your friends.