Deactivating Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Fake accounts are an offense of our Declaration of Rights and Duties. All accounts need to comply with the following policies:
- You must offer your real given name and last name. Impersonating anybody or anything is prohibited.
- You are not allowed to create numerous accounts that exist entirely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is a violation of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) developed to represent stars, family pets, ideas, or inanimate objects are strictly prohibited.
- Profiles (timelines) developed for the purpose of spamming or pestering others are strictly forbidden.
People on Facebook want to engage with their real good friends and the people they understand in the real life. Since fake accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not permitted to remain on the site.
It seems that finally Facebook are actially beginning to enforce their policy about multiple accounts and phony profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Labels can be used as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine first or surname (like Bob instead of Robert).
So what occurred? Well, I believe it's one of 2 things-- either somebody has reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using trademark name. Either method, I deserved a caution first, prior to they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one has the ability to contact me by means of Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Manager, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Till then, if you have to, you can contact me by means of Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a warning! If your account gets handicapped you'll require to publish ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not think numerous of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Deactivating Facebook Account with your friends.