Deactivate Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an offense of our Statement of Rights and Duties. All accounts must abide by the following policies:
- You need to offer your real given name and last name. Impersonating anyone or anything is forbidden.
- You are not enabled to develop multiple accounts that exist entirely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an offense of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) developed to represent stars, animals, ideas, or inanimate things are strictly forbidden.
- Profiles (timelines) created for the function of spamming or pestering others are strictly restricted.
Individuals on Facebook want to engage with their genuine pals and the individuals they understand in the genuine world. Because fake accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not allowed to stay on the website.
It appears that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to enforce their policy about multiple accounts and fake profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or surname (like Bob instead of Robert).
So exactly what occurred? Well, I think it is among two things-- either someone has reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using trademark name. Either way, I was worthy of a caution initially, prior to they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to call me by means of Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Network Supervisor, this is a major blow. It's been three hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Up until then, if you have to, you can call me by means of Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets handicapped you'll require to submit ID revealing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I don't think much of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Deactivate Facebook Account with your friends.