Create Facebook Event
1. Click the Events tab (it's beside the Members tab underneath the member pictures).
This takes you to the group's Occasion Calendar, which shows any approaching group events.
2. Click the Develop Event button.
This opens the Create New Occasion pop-up window.
3. Submit the occasion information.
This includes the occasion's name, area, date, and time.
Notification that the privacy of the event is prefilled as the group name. If you want to change the privacy, you can do so by clicking the group name. Because opportunities are that you're developing an occasion from the group because it's a group event, consider leaving the Privacy setting alone. By default, that means that just group members will have the ability to see the event and RSVP to it.
4. Decide whether you wish to welcome all group members by picking or not selecting the Invite All Members check box.
Regardless of what you pick, all members will be able to view the event and RSVP. However, if you leave the Invite All Members box picked, when group members are informed about the event, they will be informed that you were the one who invited them.
5. Click Produce.
This brings you to the occasion's page, where you can add an occasion image and monitor RSVPs. As the occasion developer, you're instantly listed as attending. The post appears in the group's recent posts and in members' News Feeds.
To RSVP to a group event, follow these actions:
1. Click the occasion's name in the Recent Posts area of the group.
This takes you to the Event Web page, which shows you more information about the event, including who has currently RSVPed.
2. Select Join, Maybe, or Decrease.
All these alternatives huge blue buttons on the best side of the page.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Create Facebook Event with your friends.