Connect Twitter To Facebook
You can also eliminate all Twitter posts from your Facebook organisation page. Relink Twitter and the service page later if you wish to utilize the auto-posting function once again.
1. Navigate your Web browser to Facebook. Broaden the menu in the top right corner of the Facebook page and select "Account Settings."
2. Click "Apps" in the left pane to see the list of apps that have access to your account.
3. Click the "Edit" link at the right of the "Twitter" app.
4. Click the "Eliminate app" link in the leading right corner of the app details area.
5. Location a check mark in front of the "Delete all app activity" if you wish to take all auto Twitter posts off Facebook.
6. Click the "Get rid of" button to unlink the two accounts and eliminate the Twitter posts.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Connect Twitter To Facebook. Many thanks.