Can You Save Videos From Facebook
There are numerous apps and softwares that you can install and download Facebook videos In this post, I concentrated on two standard methods to perform this job. You do not need to download and install any software application or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following 2 easy approaches.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Help of Other Websites
This is a convenient method of downloading a Facebook video if you are using a PC or laptop. Though it deals with your Mobile phone also, you might find it a bit tough to change between webpages. The most typical sites for this task are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are many others but I found these reliable and easy to use. Here are the steps to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in a web browser. Preferably Google Chrome.
2. Right click on the desired video. It will open a context menu. From this menu choose the "Program Video URL" alternative.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pushing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and key in the URL of among these sites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you want to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the space offered on the opened site in the second tab and click the download button. You can do this by pushing Go into key.
6. Select the needed video quality and the place on your device where you want to wait.
7. Your required video will be downloaded in a few seconds.
Now you don't have to scroll down your Facebook page to locate and replay a fascinating video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you want.
Technique 2: Directly from Facebook.
The second technique lacks any app or website. You can straight download Facebook Videos by following these quick steps-.
1. Login Facebook and open the wanted video by clicking on it. It will open in a brand-new tab.
2. The video needs to be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, replace "www" with "m" and press get in.
3. Now scroll down to the wanted video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video once again here (It is important to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click on the video. You will observe a menu. Select "conserve video as".
6. You will be prompted to save the video on your PC or laptop computer through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Give a reasonable name to the video and save it on your laptop or PC for future usage.
Once you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop computer, you can easily copy it in your smart device and enjoy the videos even when you are offline. These are the 2 easiest way to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some unreliable app or software. If we missed out on something easier, don't think twice to share in the remarks box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Can You Save Videos From Facebook with your friends.