Can You Save A Video From Facebook
There are many apps and software applications that you can set up and download Facebook videos In this article, I concentrated on two fundamental methods to perform this task. You don't need to download and set up any software application or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following 2 simple techniques.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Aid of Other Websites
This is a practical technique of downloading a Facebook video if you are utilizing a PC or laptop computer. Though it works on your Smart device too, you might find it a bit challenging to change between web pages. The most typical websites for this job are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are lots of others but I discovered these reliable and easy to use. Here are the steps to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in a web browser. Ideally Google Chrome.
2. Right click the preferred video. It will open a context menu. From this menu pick the "Show Video URL" option.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pressing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and type in the URL of among these websites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you wish to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the space offered on the opened site in the second tab and click the download button. You can do this by pushing Get in secret.
6. Select the needed video quality and the location on your gadget where you desire to conserve it.
7. Your needed video will be downloaded in a few seconds.
Now you don't have to scroll down your Facebook page to find and replay a fascinating video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you want.
Technique 2: Directly from Facebook.
The 2nd technique is without any app or site. You can directly download Facebook Videos by following these quick steps-.
1. Login Facebook and open the preferred video by clicking on it. It will open in a new tab.
2. The video should be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, replace "www" with "m" and push enter.
3. Now scroll down to the wanted video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video again here (It is necessary to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click the video. You will observe a menu. Select "conserve video as".
6. You will be prompted to save the video on your PC or laptop through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Provide a sensible name to the video and conserve it on your laptop or PC for future use.
Once you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop computer, you can quickly copy it in your smart device and enjoy the videos even when you are offline. These are the 2 most convenient method to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some unreliable app or software. If we missed out on something much easier, don't hesitate to share in the comments box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Can You Save A Video From Facebook with your friends.